Sunday, October 17, 2010

To share, or not to share...

So, I broke down. I finally did it. I watched an episode of 'Sister Wives.'

I just don't get it. I couldn't do it. Not no way, not no how.

I mean, I guess it would be nice to have the help around the house. I'd have someone to help with the kiddo. She could do all the things I don't like to do: dishes, fold the laundry, dust, and change the sheets on the beds. =)

But, she'd better keep to her OWN bedroom...and she can just get her OWN man while she's at it.

So, I guess I don't want a 'Sister Wife.' I just want a maid. And, for that matter, she doesn't even have to have a room here; she doesn't have to live here. Just come clean my house every now and again.

I'm not about sharing my man with anyone! I don't even want other women to look at him! *lol* I shouldn't even let him out of the house without a paper bag or a mask...like Michael Jackson! =)

No, I'm not that bad.

But, for real. Sharing my husband is 100% out of the question. And I just don't understand how these women can be okay with this 'every 4th night' thing!

Of course, you know, there are always those days when I wouldn't mind just sending him off and making him someone else's problem...

=)

Until next time,
Peace, Love, and Monogamy! *lol*

♥ S.

{{For P/C purposes, I feel that I should put a disclaimer that I am in no way, shape, or form being condemnatory, I simply am expressing that it is not something that I could be a part of.}}

No comments:

Post a Comment