Saturday, May 22, 2010

*insert quippy title here*

As I sit here and stare at a blank entry screen, I mourn the days when I actually had interesting things to write about. And then I wonder, how were the days when I was two dogs and a child lighter actually MORE interesting than now? It just simply can't be possible. Especially with that child now being nearly three with a mind and an attitude all his own.

And yet, here I sit...

Perhaps I'm just more distracted these days than I have been in the past. I do have a lot going on, I suppose. Although, maybe not at this precise minute in time, being that I'm out of school for the "summer." (Even though my summer consisted of two weeks of no classes until classes for the summer start up...yay.)

Perhaps I have too much free time on my hands, and that's my distraction. Having nothing to do, and choosing to do nothing, has left me completely mindless...perhaps. I guess I could have been a little more productive during these two weeks, but it's been kind of nice having nothing due to do. =)

{elapsed time: 15 minutes}

Well, still nothing. After browsing cable, checking my emails, and a quick game of Solitaire, I've still got nothing. So, I bid you adieu. Perhaps tomorrow will be a more eventful day, leaving me with something interesting to ramble on and on about. =)

'Til then, peace, love, and quiet evenings  =)
♥ S.

1 comment: