Thursday, March 11, 2010

What the frick?

Apparently, when you send a blog post from a Google phone to a Google blog, something gets lost in translation and this is what you wind up with:

"? ?o?8,???e? t-???2hNO?? x??.??? ???{x B????? z?? ?[ B????? ??t49?w?z)? ? ??n?? n?A?t??P ?????f?A ? ?'6 ? ???0 ? ???2?m ?? w? b??tv ?.???;?? ??s:??n????? b???9??^?A??i :???3?? ???0 ?f???7 ????e ? B???yzN/?]?)? ????? ??s4?? ??t ?,/?? ? ?m?? ? ?d :< ??e7H????i? ?6?Att t ??sP?^???i??? !??9? ^??g := ???2 DO??; ?,G??s ?|b?A?2? N?A??x
?? y? ???.P/?P$A??? ???t ? Z??w? ???o?8?f?"

What?! Guess I won't be doing that anymore.

All it really said was that no baby yet as of last night, and hopefully he came soon and would possibly even get to celebrate his own birthday.


He did.

He was born at 12:59 this morning (New Mexico time). He is SO adorable! I got three pictures via text message, and hope I'll get more soon! I can't believe that my little sister has two children now.

Guess the pressure is on! lol

Congratulations, guys! I love you...all FOUR of you!

TTFN, 'til tomorrow,

♥ S.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, oh technology :)

    Congratulations!! That's so great!!

    ReplyDelete